Friday 17 September 2010

Beast - 주먹을 꽉 쥐고 (Clenching A Tight Fist)



I had actually been listening to Please Don't Love since yesterday, and was about to do the same today, when I remembered that Beast's new song was coming out today. So I had a listen. After the first listen, other than the fact the boys sound great and the song is nice, the song didn't leave much of an impression on me. And at that time, I thought, "Lesson learnt: never listen to a ballad after listening to Please Don't Love." Because well, the sadness of any sad ballad pales in comparison to that song's, haha ^^;;. So I went back blasting Please Don't Love for a while, but then I thought that I should listen to Clenching A Tight Fist a few more times. At the end of the second listen, I smiled, because Yoseob sounds really sad at the last sentence. And then I listen to the song more, and haha, he really sounds very sad during his parts.

Okay, enough of the ranting. I like this song! It's a nice ballad, and I think it's the first real ballad Beast is singing 'cos Easy doesn't really count haha. Its lyrics are really sad and the boys sound totally awesome in it. And I love Yoseob's singing ♥♥♥. I was a little surprised by how Doojoon sounds, by the way, in a good way :).