Friday 24 September 2010

Some of Beast's recent videos ^^.

From the most recent first!

/Breath teaser

The song sounds promising, but omg I want to see what happens in the MV! Which indicates that this is a damn good teaser lol. The set of the MV looks reeeally good. Hyunseung and Kikwang were dancing topless in the rain, which I'm sure got lotsa fangirls squealing, but not me XP. But JUNHYUNG, OMGGGG. His hair looks awesome; I'm glad he changed his hair colour to a darker one. And seriously how can anyone look that hot just lying down like that damn *____*. Can't wait for the full MV to be released! And Beast's 3rd mini album, Mastermind, is gonna be out on the 30th YAY :DD.


100923 @ MBC Dance Battle -- I actually skimmed through all the girl group performances to spot Beast's reactions, and haha fanboy Beast is cute, especially Yoseob XDD.

Beast vs MBLAQ dance battle -- Beast's part was a little messy, I thought, but it was so fun and entertaining, especially Dooseob and Junseob's parts XD. I think Yoseob's facial expressions when he dance are really good; that kinda reminds me of Yunho lol. MBLAQ's was alright, but I think they allocated too much time for Lee Joon's solo part, which was actually good, but still ^^;;. Lee Joon was so funny at the end LOL. The result segment was the best part, imo, 'cos Kikwang corrected Kim Gura's pronounciation of his name (Kikwang is CUTE), he danced the "American dance" on Kim Gura's request which the Beast members had great reactions to, some Junseob, Yoseob's just drinking water when the rest of the member collapsed as MBLAQ won, and Dooseob clapping for MBLAQ at the end.

Jung Juri (feat. Kikwang) - I Need A Boy -- Jung Juri's singing voice is a bit ^^;;, but they both did very well with the dance. And when the crowd were facepalming, having o__O and "NOOOO!" expressions, Kikwang still looked perfectly alright, with the smile on his face and didn't miss a step. This, is actually one of the reasons why I like Kikwang so much :). They lost though :(.

IU - Queen -- Just because fanboy Yoseob is totally ADORABLE, lmao! He was being so hyper, singing and dancing along throughout the song. Kikwang and Hyunseung, and even Sohyun (4Minute) were trying to restrain him at some point lol. IU is pretty, very cute and talented :). The result segment was so adorable; IU wasn't feeling condident but Chae Yeon mentioned that Beast was really high when she performed (or something along that line) so IU winked at them and Yoseob and Kikwang DIED! I really think she should have won, but when she lost Beast was like "WTF" at the back (even though their team won) HAHAHA I love them fanboys XD.


Kikwang, Changmin and Jinwoon @ Fantasy Star Couple -- Singing 2AM's Can't Let You Go Even If I Die and Beast's Shock, while doing muscle exercises. Muscles do nothing to me, but this is so HILARIOUS omg!


100919 Shock (Remix) @ Hallyu Dream Concert

The little remix at the beginning was neat! The boys did great, as usual. Like I said, I LOVE how Yoseob shouted, "OH! OH! OH!" at the end; I think I must have replayed that part 10 times HEHE. Hope he'll do that for every future Shock performance! Junhyung's hair was totally ridiculous then LOL. The rest of the members looked the same, except for Yoseob who had his hair a little permed, which looked great on him.


100904 Special @ Incheon Korean Music Wave -- An old-ish performance that I watched before, but I just wanna say that Yoseob's throat was still recovering at that time so he was offered to lipsynch but he sang live and sounded pretty damn good :)). And the boys looked so good in black :D.