Tuesday 29 September 2009

it goes away, in the blink of an eye.

I think I'm having caffeine withdrawals >:[. Felt really sleepy in the morning so I drank coffee during break, but it didn't work. What happened to my theory that my dependence on coffee is purely psychological? I really should start cutting down on my coffee intake. I have a feeling I'll fall back on it when I feel too sleepy to function properly, though. *sigh*

We still haven't got back most of our Prelim results yet, which is both a relief and a frustrating thing. Prelim results don't really matter, though; it's the As that does, eventually. However, it's still worrying that I'm doing so badly :S.

I've been feeling happy recently :D.

I borrowed a book from the school library today, for the first time in 1.5 years, LOL! I think I'm gonna read the book for a while, then go sleep. Super sleepy, haha ^^;;.