Friday 18 September 2009

All About DBSK Season 3 - Holiday in Saipan.

Seriously, I haven't got through the first 10 minutes but I'm already LMAO-ing, hahaha! I kinda forgot how hilarious is DBSK can be, since I haven't been watching their stuff in a long time ^^;;.

1. 4 minutes into the show, Yunho was doing something random, so Jaejoong (the appointed MC) wanted to smack him. Changmin asked Yunho to get out of the way, saying he blocked the camera, and "I can't be seen", which made Yunho squeeze his face and Yoosu to ROFL, and Jaejoong to kick Homin's butts xD.

2. They were divided into two teams, Model Team (2U) and Gag Team (Minsu). At first when they weren't told how they were divided Yunho dragged Changmin and Yoochun away and said, "It's decided; Model Team (pointing to the 3 of them), Gag Team (pointing to Junsu)." I highly suspect Yunho was on crack LOL!

3. Minsu's biggest complaint was that they were teamed with each other. Changmin said, "His face itself is a joke." LOL; Changmin is so mean xD.

4. Junsu said (in English), "Tired, hungry, headache! " HAHAHAHA.

5. Yunho kept giving really off answers for the quiz! Like, "native language" and "native dollar" to the question of what the language and currency of Saipan is, respectively, and "cliff, beach" for Saipan's tourist attractions. I told you he was on crack, haha!

6. Jaejoong gave a hint for the tourist attraction question, "Micro.." and Junsu answered, "Chip!" really confidently, which made all the members, and me, ROFL-ed. *laughed 'till can't breathe* LOLOL JUNSU ♥♥♥. He's really a natural comedian, haha!

7. Junsu kept talking in English, lol. "Oh my God sun!" HAHA xD.

I don't feel like typing already. It'd be too long, haha ^^;;. Go watch it yourself! :D