Thursday 17 September 2009

a lot of V.O.S' performances.

Because I feel like it, haha x). Really, V.O.S is just really amazing live. And their harmonisation is just all kinds of beautiful ♥♥♥. I love their songs too. So I shan't say anything more xP. Favourites off the bunch are embedded!

Various radio performances:
큰일이다 (In Trouble) + Beautiful Life


Look Into My Eyes And Tell Me + Everyday, Everyday
소중한 사람을 위해 (For Someone Important)
큰일이다 (In Trouble)

큰일이다 (In Trouble) + With You



090711 @ MTV The Stage:
큰일이다 (In Trouble)

웃다가 울겠죠


울어 (Cry)
이별보다 슬픈말 (More Sad Than Parting Words)


Energy Song -- LOL this is super adorable! :D Sounds good too :).

Jiheon singing Mirotic -- HAHAHA look at the two dongsaengs' reactions when he started dancing! Kyungrok pulled Hyunjoon to the back and they looked embarrassed as Jiheon continued singing and dancing, lol. He did well, though :).


080724 가지마가지마 (Don't Go) @ M!Countdown

Not a recent performance, but I've got to post this somewhere, 'cos it's just too freakin' amazing, really. I've watched this performance, ripped the audio and listened to it so many times. And it's not even their own song o__o. [Original | Davichi's version]


Other performances of 큰일이다 (In Trouble):
090628 @ Inkigayo

Jiheon looked like he was about to cry at the end o_o.

2 3 4. It's my favourite song of the moment, haha ^^;;.


I don't know whether V.O.S got to keep their group name in the end, due to the issues with their company, but I really hope they did. No one deserves that name more than they do, seriously. I love their voices like whoa ♥.