Friday 25 September 2009

wow, time really flies.

Watched Gamer today! It's kinda gory and vulgar, but it's a good movie. I really like the storyline! And some scenes are really cool :D. Go watch it, people!


I care about people who care about me; I'm nice to people who are nice to me. You know, it's like an action-reaction thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Bang - Number 1


No, it's not a new song. I just really like it x). I don't fancy the MV that much, but the song is nice. The beat is sick! And I don't know, I think this song is really flirty xDD. If you see me walking around with my iPod and a smirk on my face, then your best bet would be that I'm listening to this song, LOL.

I think music really affects my mood. Last week I finally created playlists in my iPod, with names that would indicate the type of songs in that playlist. Nowadays every morning I listen to "diabetes ^^;;", which consists of really sweet-sounding songs that never fail to make me smile x).