Monday 19 April 2010

言承旭 - 多出來的自由



I'm watching Down With Love now -- painfully patiently waiting for every episode to be aired in Taiwan, so I was lurking around in Youtube watching the behind-the-scenes when I stumbled upon this MV. I didn't know that Jerry Yan is still continuing his singing career, lol ^^;;. Anyway! His singing voice isn't anything special, but it's gentle and pleasant to listen to. (His speaking voice in the drama can be so dreamy though xD.) He definitely sounds better now than when he first started out, haha. The song is nice! I like how in the MV he sings with a mic stand and a band behind him, 'cos it gives off the rocker "feel" haha x). He looks great here; he has Yu Ping's hairstyle ♥___♥. And doesn't he have nice long fingers xPP?

I like older guys, HAHAHAHA.