Saturday 10 April 2010

Osen













I watched this drama because it was recommended, and definitely not because Mukai Osamu is in it, okay xD. Overall, I think it's an enjoyable drama. The food look so yummy :DD. However, the ending is way too abrupt and it's like the viewers are supposed to imagine themselves what happened before the last scene >.<.

Osen is adorable :3. She's innocent like a young kid, but she's firm and decisive when she has to be. I don't understand why she drinks so much, though ^^;;. Aoi Yu's skin is sooo fair! She looks so young haha xD.

Yocchan (Ezaki is the real name, but everyone calls him Yocchan xD) is such a simple-minded baka, but I guess that's what makes him likeable. Uchi Hiroki is a pretty boy; I can totally see why he's a Johnny's, LOL xP. From some angles, he looks a little like Akanishi Jin, no? I don't like his hairstyle in the later episodes. Quite a few times I felt very awkward while watching Yoochan, though, which was caused either by Yoochan's nature or Hiroki's acting, haha.

Tome is quite fierce, but he's hilarious in some ways haha. Mukai Osamu! SPAZZ. He's SO cute! He has a very nice face structure, which I think has something to do with his tall nose bridge *___*. I like his hairstyle here; it's halfway between his hairstyles in Nodame and Atashinchi ^^. I think he's a good actor too; he did really well whenever he had more scenes, like in episode 7. And I love his speaking voice lalala~.