Wednesday 14 April 2010

Beast - Take Care Of My Girlfriend (Say No) MV



I already posted this song before, but today they released an MV for it! I was so excited for a second there, thinking that this was going to be their follow-up song, but no, it's not ;__;. It's not gonna be Easy either though; apparently it's going to be an all-new song that is going to be released in May. I'm looking forward for the new song, but still, I had hoped that they would perform this song at least once :((.

But anyway! This MV is SO low-budget, LOL. Anyone can tell that they used the same set as Shock, and there wasn't anything special about it, maybe except for the scenes with two Junhyungs and Yoseobs. But well, at least now we get to see who sings each part, the black-and-white effects look nice, and the boys look great in it x). My favourite scene is Junhyung's at 1:35-1:36; the emotion and the action really fits what he's rapping about. Dongwoon has so little parts in this song, so he has very little scenes in this MV >.<. Hyunseung and Kikwang have lots of lines though, haha ^^;;. I think Beast should release more MVs and perform more songs other than their own songs, so that I'll be able to differentiate their voices faster! (And official MV released means that it might come out at Kbox, albeit say, half a year later, right?! Please PLEASE do :DD!)

This song is really nice and catchy! The lyrics are... HAHAHAHA. Anyway, just listen to it :DD.