Friday 9 April 2010

100407 Yoseob - Rise And Fall @ Chin Chin Radio



His voice suits this song so perfectly, no? I think I just melted into a puddle of goo, LOL. YOSEOB YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR VOICE ♥♥♥.

*clears throat* Just because I've been declaring my love for Yoseob in practically every post tagged "Beast", it doesn't mean I only like him and not the rest of the group, okay xPP. I've been watching the group's performances and they're doing very well, as usual :). I just don't wanna spam this blog with so many posts ^^;;. They're now performing Easy (1 2 3 4 5) along with Shock on radios, which is great because I love that song! The lyrics made me like the song more than I already do, haha x). Apparently they're ending their Shock promotion soon, and they'll start performing that song. I had thought that their follow-up song would be Special, since it's a powerful dance song, but I REALLY wished that it would be Take Care of My Girlfriend, 'cos that's my favourite song off the mini album x__x. Easy is nice and all, but I really somehow don't think it will leave that much impact and win them awards =X. Hope I'm wrong, though!

Seriously, I hope they will perform Just Before Shock one day, because that song is one of the most awesome intro tracks EVER, omg. I even like it a teeny bit better than Beast Is The B2st, the intro track of their first mini album, which is my favourite song off that mini album.

I decided to be honest and confess that the main reason why I watch the radio performances of Shock is to listen to Yoseob's "'Cos I'll be there~". I mean, that guy is amazing! When he sings, the vibratos sound like they're in all the right places. He can even make his voice sound raspy/rough and it sounds damn good. I'd love to listen to him singing a rock song someday :D. Also, I find Junhyung's rapping and himself extremely sexy ROFL. He has a lot of swagger and a very good sense of rhythm; he always manages to add in some extra "Yeah" or "So Beast" or something, which actually fit right into the songs.

I think Beast is a great boyband, haha ^^.