Saturday 5 June 2010

100605 SS501 Comeback @ Music Core

Let Me Be The One -- They have grey suits on now! Those look good also ^^. Hyunjoong's fringe isn't curly here so that's an improvement from yesterday, but he still looks kinda off to me lol. Kyujong looks really good here, I thought. Again, the performance was vocally stable. Dancing-wise, I think they should practise more to coordinate with each other better, haha ^^;;. Overall it's a good performance though! My favourite part is at 1:15 lolol xPP. About the stage, the pendulum bulb moving back and forth behind is quite distracting ^^;;.


Love Ya
Now instead of just backless outfits, they have translucent sleeves too. I really wish they'll get rid of BOTH outfits FAST. But anyway. Jungmin still sounds quite off during the chorus; I think it has something to do with the pitch not being exactly right. And the dance coordination can be improved. Other than that everything was fine. The cameraman was better today than yesterday, but there weren't any impressive lightings and effects.