Wednesday 16 June 2010

LMAO.

Hyungjoon is so hilarious HAHAHAHAHA! I think he'd be an interesting person to hang around with x).

He did a lot of parodies on his radio show, Music High. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7) OMG THESE VIDEOS CRACKED ME UP SO BAD! Why didn't I watch them before o___o. I'm determined to watch/listen to Music High now ^^. Imagine listening to all these at 2 am; LOL this would surely wake me up xP. Anyway, embedded are Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra, Super Junior's Bonamana and MBLAQ's Y.



He's so crazy LMAO.

A fan compiled (1 2 3) the Music High covers, and while he sounded great in the serious ones, some parodies almost made me choke LOL! Even when he was playing around, I think he sounded good! It's kinda amazing how he managed to make those sounds, changing his pitch every few seconds HAHA.

He sounds even better when he's singing seriously. (1 2 3 4 5) I think his voice suits R&B a lot.

He's not the best singer around, but I love his voice ♥. And his laughter too xDD.



And you wonder why Hyungjoon is my favourite SS501 member LOLOL.