Saturday 26 June 2010

BEAST in Singapore '10! :DD


















I'm gonna keep rantings about my unrelated experiences very short and focus on Beast, because hey, who cares about me right xD. But in order for me to not repeat this too many times, I'll say this first here: ALL THE BOYS ARE GORGEOUS IN REAL LIFE. Doojoon seemed approachable, Hyunseung is pretty, Yoseob is adorable, Kikwang is cute, Junhyung is hot, and Dongwoon is very good-looking. I can't say who the best-looking member is; it's either Kikwang or Dongwoon, in my opinion.

So let's start recounting the three awesome events!

23.06.10: HI5
There weren't as many people as I had expected. The boys came half an hour late, which was actually a good thing 'cos me and my friend came late; rushed down after work. They looked mighty fine in suits! They performed Shock, which was a treat. Couldn't see anything 'cos I was standing behind and everyone in front was standing on the barricades, but I could almost hear them amidst all the screaming.

There was a short interview, but I totally couldn't hear a single thing 'cos of the deafening screams. Like, seriously, fangirls, don't you wanna hear them talking?!

The hi5 itself was fast. We were watching the members as the queue was moving, and Yoseob was SO ADORABLE! He'd bend down slightly when hi5-ing the fans, with a big big smile on his face :DD. The order for the hi5 was: Hyunseung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Junhyung, Doojoon and Dongwoon. Hyunseung seemed shy, but he smiled. And he's rocking the curls! I had seen fans hi5-ing the members with both hands, so I thought that I'd do that with Yoseob. After hi5-ing the person in front of me he wanted to hi5 me with one hand, but he saw both of my hands raised and he chuckled a little and hi5-ed me with both hands xD. Kikwang was SO sweet; he said, "Thank you~!" to everyone as we hi5-ed him. I think the girl in front of me said, "I love you" or "Saranghae" to him, and he said, "I love you too" to her omg! I should have said something to them too, but all I could manage was a "Hi" LOL. Anyway. Junhyung looked really tired; he didn't really smile and it seemed like it took some effort for him to even raise his hands :/. He's very cool, though. Doojoon was smiling and seemed really friendly! Dongwoon had this big smile on his face all the time, and he's so good-looking!

That few seconds seemed so surreal :).

After the event, on my way home, my friend who also went to the event called me saying that I should go down to Mediacorp right then 'cos they were giving out queue numbers for the showcase already, even though the official word was that the queue numbers would be given out only the next day. So after a lot of hesitation, frustration and ranting, me and my friend took a cab down. To keep the story short, in the end we got our queue numbers -- 170 and 171 -- and went home relieved 'cos we wouldn't have to queue early in the morning on the next day.


24.06.10: SHOWCASE
THE SHOWCASE WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! They performed 7 songs, not in sequence: Beast Is The B2st, Bad Girl, Mystery, Shock, Easy (Sincere ver.), Special, Oasis. They performed really, really well :)). They didn't sound out of breath at all and the vocals were all steady. For Shock it was the ballad version -- which is actually kinda misleading 'cos only the front part is ballad-like -- and Yoseob got to sing his part in the beginning of the song, and omg, he sounded so good! That song is obviously the crowd-pleaser, 'cos everyone was shouting the fanchants enthusiastically. For Oasis, Kikwang pulled a girl from the audience on stage, let her sit down on the sofa at the side, and the members sang to her like OMG! Doojoon held her hand and knelt down while singing to her, Dongwoon sang to her ear, Yoseob made her look at him and sang looking at her, and I didn't see what the others did. SHE'S SO LUCKY! For the encore they performed a remix, half of Mystery and half of Bad Girl; that was cool.

My friend and I got to sit in the last row of the front portion, which is both a good and bad thing; good because it was close and we could see them quite clearly, but bad because the stage wasn't raised at all and the seats were all level so most of the time even though we were craning our necks we could only see bobbing heads and thus we couldn't really see them dancing, and we couldn't show our signboards. But I'm happy enough 'cos we were quite near the stage and Yoseob was often at the side we were standing on ^^. My eyes kept finding him throughout, but I did make myself look at other members and cheer as loudly for them too, okay! Hyunseung and Junhyung were hardly at my side, though, so I didn't get to see much of them. Especially Hyunseung :(. I waved to whoever was right in front of me, which most of the time were Yoseob, Kikwang or Dongwoon, but obviously they didn't see me lol. The fan service made me wish I was sitting right in front. Kikwang and Dongwoon pointed at one fan during one song, Dongwoon looked at one fan and even touched her head (I think), Doojoon was so close to them and he looked at my friend who was sitting there, etc. I think Dongwoon did a lot of fanservice LOL.

It turned out that after the showcase there was gonna be filming for Entertainment on 5, a TV show that apparently airs on Channel 5. So after the showcase, we stayed for the filming of the show, which Beast guested on, performing 2 songs -- Shock and Bad Girl -- and having an interview. During the talk, the boys gave items for the show -- a bracelet, shades, a necklace, and a signed tee. When each members introduced themselves, there were loud screaming for each member, but Yoseob's was the longest, the most deafening, that even I was shocked 'cos the screams continued for some time after I stopped cheering. For the interview, they were asked what each member's interest/talent was. Dongwoon said piano. Hyunseung said dance, and performed a really good dance solo on the spot. Kikwang said sports, and did a few push-ups, which made Yoseob who was seated at the back stood up, laughing. The host also pulled Kikwang's jacket, showing his arms, and cue the fangirls' scream. Junhyung said rap, and performed the rap that apparently is Hyuna's part in Huh, while Doojoon beat-boxed. I don't know the song all that well, but it was awesome! Doojoon said football. Yoseob said, in Korean, that he doesn't have great dancing skills and is not good-looking either, and then said, in English, "Only my voice." OMG I JUST DIED. Then he sang one line off the chorus of Yet, and I died the second time because omg he sounded so beautiful ;__;. Of course I don't agree with what he said 'cos I think his dancing is fine and he looks cute, but his voice is definitely his strongest point x).

Then there was a game, where a fan was blindfolded and she was supposed to guess which hand was Kikwang's, her favourite. She guessed wrongly, and Kikwang dropped his head, pouting in (mocking) disappointment, which was SO CUTE!

Before they left, the members shook hands with everyone in the front row. Sigh they are sooo lucky!

Other notable/spazz-worthy things: Doojoon slapping Junhyung's thigh; Junhyung dragging Yoseob away during a song (JUNSEOB!); Dongwoon speaking some sentences in English; Yoseob sticking his tongue out to a fan; Dooseob fanservice (I forgot what); Yoseob missing the beat in the beginning of Bad Girl during the encore (I think), laughing and getting laughed at by the member beside him (EDIT:)Doojoon; Yoseob laughing with his head back during the interview; OKAY I SHALL STOP TALKING ABOUT YOSEOB.

To summarise, the showcase was worth every single freakin' penny of that $24.95, and SO MUCH MORE. It was amazing, and I'm really impressed by Beast's live performance :).


25.06.10: FANSIGN
The events of the day before the fansign itself weren't that great for me, filled with despair, a ride on the rollercoaster of emotions, and traffic jams. (LOL.) But I'll not bore you with the gory details. There were actually a lot of people at the fansign, but the boys finished signing for every single one of us, because even though they actually had to rush down 'cos they're leaving for Malaysia next, they wanted to sign for all of us. How sweet of them, right? Even though they must be tired and all. Thanks a lot, boys :)).

So for the spazzy part. The boys were sitting in this order: Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Junhyung. I was really excited when I went up the stage, so the moment I was in front of Yoseob I started to wave both of my hands, calling his name while smiling widely. Then he looked up, looked at me and winked, and then when he looked at me for another two seconds, I said, "Saranghaeyo~!" with what I think would be an uncontrollably wide grin. (I think I said that partly because I was flustered, since his eyes seemed to stare right into your soul and that's DANGEROUS.) His expression didn't change, so I don't know whether he heard or not, and I moved on to the next member. The other members did look up at me while smiling and our eyes did meet, and I waved both my hands while saying, "Thank you!" to all of them, because I was feeling very grateful that they signed for everyone. Junhyung didn't look up, though, which was kinda disappointing. I wanted to say, "Yo, Junhyung!" to him, but didn't dare to 'cos he has this intimidating aura around him, y'know. Dongwoon's smile is seriously BLINDING, man! I think he gained lots more fans after this trip ^^. Doojoon is really friendly, like really!

After I got off the stage, it hit me that Yoseob winked at me. And it wasn't the usual oh-so-cute wink, it was a wink with a hint of a smirk and damn, he was hot. So I was almost bouncing around, thinking, "YOSEOB JUST WINKED AT ME!" in my head. Seriously, I think I'll just need to think of that second and I'll start giggling to myself, like I did when I was on my way home. LOL MADNESS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, these 3 days have been the most awesome days this year. I'm so proud to be a B2uty, because these boys don't only look good; they perform well and are really nice to their fans. There were quite a few fanboys as well during all the three events, which is something LOL. Thank you so much for everything, Beast! Please remember to visit Singapore again during your next leg of promotions :).

LALALA I just died and am in heaven 'cos YOSEOB WINKED AT ME~. What, I know he probably winked at 3,000 other fans today, but can't I be happy for a moment? x)