Saturday 10 July 2010

BEASTly spam!


I wonder if a beast is supposed to be this adorable, LMAO. Favourite moments: the sound Yoseob made at 0:20, the whole Dongwoon/Yoseob at #5, the sound and gesture Kikwang made at 1:21, and the chaos the members made at the end to separate Dooseob.

Yoseob is a total NATURAL in this, which was probably why he did this Digital Music Chart so many times (1 2 3). I'll end up writing super long essays if I were to comment on each one, so I'll just say that my favourite out of these 3 is the one with IU x).

I think I come across as extremely Yoseob-biased in this blog, but actually, I've decided that Kikwang is the most adorable member of Beast :D.

K.Will - 선물 (Present)

I must have watched this MV at least 10 times, lol. This is a very nice, sweet song ^^. I realised that Daesung (Big Bang) not only looks like K.Will; he sounds like him too xP. Anyway, Dongho (U-Kiss) and Thunder (MBLAQ) are in the MV too. Dongho is cute and Thunder is good-looking. I swear I see a player in Dongho, though, but I must be mistaken lol. And KIKWANG~! I think the reason why Kikwang is so adorable is because he seems very sincere in everything he does; it's as if he does whatever he does not just because he's on camera. Like how I think his little laugh at 4:03 wasn't planned.

I like Kikwang a lot :)).

If I say that, Yoseob should be worried, huh?

LOL KIDDING.

Yoseob is still my favourite, hehe ^^.

Yoseob+Kikwang=HEAPS of cute LOL.
I can't stop laughing at #3 LMAO HAHAHAHAHA. Yoseob, you can be so bitchy sometimes!