Wednesday 7 July 2010

music SPAM!

HWANHEE

마주치지 말자 (Let's Not)
Hwanhee's version of this song, since he was the one who wrote the lyrics. He helped composing the song too, I think. Super Junior sang exactly the same way, lol. But anyway, his version is great too!

Song Ji Eun - 어젠 (Yesterday) (feat. Hwanhee) -- A good ballad. Both of their voices go together well. Ji Eun's voice is very nice!

Hwanhee & Suk Hee - 바보가슴 (A Foolish Heart) -- Another ballad, because Hwanhee is great at it xD. I think Hwanhee's voice goes well with anyone's haha ^^.

바람이 되어서라도 (Becoming the Wind)

Hwanhee's voice is lovely, sigh. I don't know how come he can sound so worked up while singing the song, and it fits the song perfectly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER JUNIOR

I'll admit that I haven't listened to Super Junior's latest album till today 'cos I didn't like the title track (Bonamana), but so far the album sounds decent. Somehow the dance tracks aren't working for me on the first listen, but hopefully they will grow on me soon enough. The ballads are lovely and the cuter songs sound nice. But as with every new album I listen, I'll have to listen to the songs on my iPod before I'll be able to differentiate them ^^;;.

여행 (A Short Journey)

This is such a bittersweet song. It was composed by Donghae and written by Eunhyuk, and is kinda like a farewell message to ELF, from Kangin. I thought I was dreaming when I heard Kangin's voice, but I wasn't! He sounds really good here :). He enlisted into army already, and I love how all the members sending him off. (The 10 active members, at least. SIGH.) Take care, Kangin! See you in 2 years' time ^^.