Wednesday 14 July 2010

G.NA & Beast~!

G.NA (Feat. 용준형) - 꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 (I'll Back off So You Can Live)

This song is nice! G.NA is pretty and has a nice voice; she is gonna be someone to watch out for in the future. I think Cube Entertainment has good artists ^^. YOON LEADER ♥____♥. You know, I like Doojoon and all, but I used to not understand why he's listed as #1 ideal boyfriend and stuff. But after watching this MV, I totally know why. I mean, this is his first time acting so I don't think his acting would be that great yet, but omg the way he looked at her had me melting into a puddle of goo. I think the director of the MV did great in capturing the intimate, sweet scenes, hehe. And Junhyung! Seriously, how hot can he get?! He appeared only for a few seconds, but I was like o_____o the whole time LOL. But I'm kinda disappointed that they autotuned his rap :S. Anyway, this is a great song! After reading the translations, though, I feel that the lyrics and the MV don't really match; Doojoon should have been a jerk, but no, with the crying and all the sweet scenes, he really didn't seem like one. Or maybe the company was just trying hard to promote Doojoon as the "perfect guy", haha ^^;;.


요섭&가윤 - 애인이 생기면 하고 싶은 일 (Things I Want to Do When I Have a Lover)

Yoseob and Gayoon (4Minute) singing G.NA's debut song. It's such a sweet song ^^. They sound really GREAT! But I think it's not a very good move on Cube's part to have them performing this song before G.NA, because now people are liking this cover a lot, perhaps even more than the original. Me? I'm Yoseob's-voice-biased, so I prefer this version too xP. Anyway, Yoseob and Gayoon's voices go well together, and it's cute how comfortable they are with each other. And they're both wearing white; couple look xD! Yoseob is SO utterly adorable in this x). He was totally enjoying himself singing the song, since he mentioned before that he really likes this song. I was having a really bad day on Monday when this came out, and it made me cheer up a little. I think Yoseob has this unexplainable power to make others happy :).