Wednesday 7 July 2010

Super Junior - 너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other)



A very cute song! This is the song they've been promoting from the repackage version of their latest album. And the MV is SO ADORABLE OMG. I was watching this just and and a smile just slooowly crept up my face and it's been stuck permanently on my face LOL creepy. Everyone looks wonderful! Siwon is SO HANDSOME, I don't even know what to say. 2:53 and 4:01 *___*. Someone tell me why I have more of Yesung's pictures in my computer than Siwon's; does that even make sense?! Well Yesung looks SUPER FLY here, especially in all black so HAHAHAHA xD. Ryeowook's hair flicks are distracting haha xP. I don't know what Eunhyuk was trying to do, filming himself dancing with his shirt unbuttoned. Is that his way of confessing? xPP Nevertheless, he's a great dancer, of course. Sungmin was being such a creeper, haha that was cute. I think I had forgotten how pretty Heechul is x). Eeteuk was so cute at 4:05! And the last scene with everyone with a big smile on their faces is SO PRECIOUS :)).

The performance is so adorable; all the smiles are lovely :D. I love the choreography~. I spotted Eunhae! And Yesung blowing a kiss sorta killed me, kthanks. I love the outfits; they should have stuck to these than those low-cut thingies they had for Bonamana, LOL. I love how they all seem to be genuinely having fun in the performances for this song :).

I think I'm gonna be watching this MV for at least another hour, LMAO. And thank god for HD!