Thursday 8 July 2010

周杰倫 - 說了再見



THIS SONG. DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING.

I love this song, like really, really. You'd see me smiling very widely when I'm listening to/singing this song, 'cos I'd be trying not to cry. Because yeah, this song is a real tearjerker. For me, at least. I think 杰倫 is trying to kill me LOL. But it's very very nice!

Anyway, I was a little disappointed that the MV contains mostly scenes from the movie this song was the soundtrack for, but the movie looks very interesting. And Gui Lun Mei is in the movie, so I'm happy 'cos I'm still secretly wishing for her and Jay to end up together HAHAHA. (He's working on Secret 2; hopefully she will be in that movie as well! ^^) And in the few scenes with Jay in them, he's playing piano, which is when he looks best, so hey, I ain't complaining xD.

I hope Jay will sing this song in the upcoming concert. *crosses fingers*