Monday 7 January 2008

DongbangJunior!

If you've been frequenting Soompi and any other DBSK forums, you'd know that everyone's been really hyped up about them attending a Korean variety show with Super Junior, Exploration of Human Body. I am now restraining myself from watching the unsubbed and chinese sub version. I've seen a lot of caps and read bits of pieces of what happened though. The episode is about 'reflexes'; for example Yunho got called a grandpa (lol!) 'cos he got distracted and failed to catch the ruler (he was supposed to catch it to measure how fast his reflexes were), and Yoochun was very good in the games.

Like its name, the show actually involves a lot of experiments to find out about the human body. I've been watching the episodes 1-8 (subbed @ youtube accounts gomdorii and muishie), and now I really love it. It's a new show that Super Junior has been attending; and to make it short, it's totally full of crack. I won't talk about every episode as it'll take too long, but even if you don't know any of the Super Junior members, you'd still be able to enjoy the show. (I myself just managed to remember all 13 members' names two weeks ago; clap for me!) The MC himself is very funny; and Super Junior is famous for their crack. Then things they do are also equally interesting; for example did you know that by tying your first two toes with a rubber band, you'd be able to jump further? It's very funny too; the first time I watched the episode regarding 'laughter' without subs and I still laughed my ass off. Imagine three people sitting on a chair inhaling laughing gas, and seconds later they started laughing hysterically. In another episode, Yesung got hung upside down to find out whether food can move up the oesophagus. It may not sound funny, but in reality it's really hilarious. I'll add a Super Junior tag now 'cos I've been watching some shows they appeared in and they're a funny bunch of people, so I think I'll start to watch more of their stuff in the future. I don't know much about them yet, though (except for their names and that they're close to DongBang; Donghae and Heechul are close to Yunho, Yesung is close to Jaejoong, Junsu is lifelong friends with Eunhyuk, Changmin is close to Kyuhyun), so I can't say anything about them yet.

But for now, I'll post some caps from the episode with the two groups together. The DongBang boys were looking good. As for the Suju members.. I'm not that big a fan of theirs yet. xP




























































^I see the two leaders. =D And I don't know how he managed to look so good despite having such a long hair. Or maybe I'm just biased. xD


Subbers, 加油! xP