Sunday 20 January 2008

ouch.

I don't have any crack to share, neither am I going to post spazz-worthy pictures. I just listened to Kiss したまま、さよなら, one of the new songs in the upcoming DBSK's 3rd Japanese album, T. There are only like, 6 new songs in the album, but because of this song alone, I'm buying it (there are also other songs that were previously released as singles, such as Lovin' You and Forever Love). You can only find this song in the 2CD+2DVD version, so I'm getting that one. Whatever happens, you MUST listen to the song. It's heartbreaking, right from the very note of the song, 'till the end. T.T All of them sound so sad; Yoochun especially sounds like he's choking on tears. I can't understand what they're singing and yet I almost cried I'm having goosebumps all over. DAMN I NEED THE LYRICS. No wonder this is Junsu's favourite song in the album. Oh and another plus point is that the melody is composed by Jaechun; lyrics by Yoochun.

I'll cut the crap and link you HERE. =)