Friday 11 January 2008

I should be feeling excited..

.. 'cos Jay went to Korea on a few days back and held a Secret movie premiere on the 10th, with Super Junior as a guest (it was actually Kiss The Radio, which Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were DJs for, I don't know why Donghae, Kyuhyun and Hankyung were there). I was hoping that Jay would meet and collaborate with DBSK, but since the latter is busy 24/7, I guess I have to be contented with Jay meeting Suju. Jay, Dan Tou, Huang Jun Lang and five of the Suju members were there, and apparently Jay gave each of them a copy of the Secret soundtrack and his latest album. I don't know what Suju gave Jay, though. Jay gave out so many copies since there were 5 Suju members but only received a few himself. haha. But I hope that in the future Jay's songs will be played on Korea's radio. =D

The problem is, I'm not feeling excited. At least, now I'm not. When I first saw a picture of them, I almost screamed out loud 'cos it seemed like such an impossible thing to happen, but after I watched the clip, I felt quite.. disturbed. Okay, the Suju members were talking random bits of Chinese (Donghae's "见到你很高兴" was very good), Hankyung (who came from China) acted as a translator, and even though I don't understand the Korean parts it seemed that Eunhyuk was being funny as usual. Jay played the piano to 黑色幽默 and Dan Tou sang. But then again, I can't help but feeling that Jay was a tad uncomfortable. There was the ending where Jay and crew were getting ready to leave, and Suju was about to do their "Super Juni~ORR!" chant, but Jay rushed over to shake their hands. It just seems.. weird to me. =x And most of the fans who attended the movie premiere seemed to be there for Suju. I know that it's Korea and obviously Suju would have more fans there than Jay, but still. Don't get me wrong, I do like Super Junior, but Jay is like, JAY. I'm totally over-reacting, but whatever.

I'll just post some pictures of the said event.













^Jay isn't very tall , but it seems that he's taller than some of them. lol.













































^autographed CDs. I want! haha.

And one Jay's promotional pictures in Korea..


















lalala I won't hide the fact that I'm 100% biased. xD