Saturday 26 January 2008

YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG.

Happy 22nd birthday, Jaejoong! =)

I'm not qualified to say anything about his personality, but I think I'll have to post some of the answers he gave for an interview.
__________________________________________________________
Xmas with THSK ~ Winter Love Talk
Q: You just released a single entitled [Forever Love]. Does everyone here believe in a love that’s everlasting?
Yunho & Junsu: I believe! *answering immediately*
Jaejoong: I…….. would like to believe in it
Yoochun: I think it’s very amazing
Q: What about Changmin?
Junsu: Changmin isn’t interested in these kinds of things!
Changmin: That’s not true! It’s a little different from what Junsu said. It isn’t that I’m not interested but it’s just that I’ve never thought of it before. Because I don’t really have experience in this area.

What's in February 2008
Q: The last time you teared
Yunho: When I saw rainbow bridge.
Junsu: Not very recent, during the Budokan LIVE
Yoochun: Over nothing really important.
Jaejoong: I didn't.
Changmin: When I watched the movie [Tokyo Tower]

Q: In which area do you want to improve on yourself? What do you want improved in the world?
Yunho: For myself, I want to speak even more fluent Japanese. For the world, an orderly development.
Junsu: For myself I want to improve my falsetto. I want cars that do not pollute the Earth for the world.
Yoochun: I would want my composing to improve to the next level. For the world, a place with no war.
Jaejoong: For myself, it is to have an improvement in the way I think about things and the way I see myself. For the world, traffic: Flying cars.
Changmin: I want to be healthy. As for the world, actually it's not bad the way it is now.

Q: What's the difference between love and crushes ('like')?
Yunho: Love is forever
Junsu: Feelings of affection/crush would drain away, love is FOREVER LOVE.... Hahaha
Yoochun: Crushes would end, but love continues
Jaejoong: Responsibility
Changmin: I'm not sure yet
__________________________________________________________

Somehow, Yunho and Junsu sound so innocent. Yoochun sounds hopeful, Changmin just lacks experience in terms of love (lol he's just 19), but Jaejoong sounds.. realistic, to the point of pessimism. If that's how he really thinks, then I wonder if anything happened before that made him think that way but not that one needs anything any reason to begin with.

Enough with the depressive stuff! In terms of singing, personally I like his voice the best among the boys, and his technique is very good too; his falsetto kills. Dancing-wise, he's okay but improving. Looks-wise, haven't I said before that I think that he's the best-looking member? And even though he's very pretty, he's very manly too! Other than that, Jaejoong is a talkative and funny dork that may seem cold on the outside, but completely different once you know him (at least I think so).

Picture spam!

He loves making funny facial expressions to the camera but I think he's just a cam-whore haha. But the most famous one is the tongue. lol.






















covering his mouth when he laughs..







































some cute gifs..








































pretties.. (literally)







































..he's a man, remember?

























^don't drool over your keyboard. xD



















and some random pictures..























































































credit as tagged + soompi + Bestiz


Usually I limit myself to 10-15 pictures per post, but you gotta understand that I have too many pictures to post, and it was hard to just post this little many. I hope I didn't kill your bandwidth too much, though. xD

Haven't done this in a while; feels good. lol. xP