Sunday 27 January 2008

OTP!

Yesterday was Jaejoong's birthday, which means that Yunho's birthday is coming. The difference between their birthdays is only 11 days, so in the meantime I feel like posting some Yunjae pictures. Did you think that I forgot all about Yunjae already? Actually whatever my favourite pairing now is the #1 spot is being threatened by Hosu, I'd still love Yunjae. ^^

So after the 'look', the 'talking over Changmin', etc, now the topic is.. distance! Don't just look at the pictures, do read the Chinese words added by the fans (and look at the cute monkey lol!). Hilarious stuff. xD








































































































































































^for this one, the usual difference in distance between Jaesu and Yunjae was there throughout the show, but at one point all of them had to sit very close together to take picture. The thing is, after they took the picture, Junsu and the rest moved away immediately (haha Junsu looks so innocent in the picture xP), but Jaejoong just stayed there not moving at all for about 6 seconds. Then he noticed but moved away like an inch. lol. ( I watched it with subs before but can only find the unsubbed one here GOESS posted the subbed one here!)

















credit as tagged + soompi


I think the pictures speak for themselves. But I just wanna add that this situation happens a lot; in fact, almost in every interview where they sit in that formation (in Japan). Sometimes it's not so visible, but other times it's painfully obvious that I feel sorry for Junsu he needs his Yoochun lol.

And even though it's not really related, I'm gonna post just ONE more picture that had me in stitches.






















^click to see a bigger version; it's very funny. xP

Funny fans rock, don't they? xDD


On the side note, I think I'm gonna be broke this year. So many album to buy! Lets see: T (if not too expensive), Explore M (still trying to find, all CD stores aren't selling T.T), Shinhwa's 9th album (already ordered yay!), and of course the yearly Jay's album. There's also the Jay and Linkin Park concert DVD when they come out. Money!

EDIT: I think Jay's concert DVD will come with 2 LIVE CDs. It's selling at around 45 bucks in Yesasia, so the price should be about the same when it comes to Singapore. Come out fast, please! xD