Tuesday 5 February 2008

Purple Line full MV!

Click here for the video. You know you want to!

Let's start from the neutral stuff - I actually prefer the Japanese version of the song, as in my opinion it flows better and I think they sang more roughly in the Korean version. What am I talking? hmm. Just for example, compare Yoochun's part after Jaejoong's in the beginning. They sound different. I was hoping that there would be a full Japanese MV of it, but I guess the Korean one is good too.

Enough about that. I'm actually in spazzy mode right now, but I bet you can't really tell. xD I'm not gonna post a long post, though, and just say a few words. *ahem* Everyone looks great; Jaejoong looks gorgeous, Junsu is full of attitude, Yunho is just Yunho xDD. The dancing is awesome, the visual effects are cool. I said here that I was weirded out by Yunho's rap, but now I really like it. I think it goes well with the song and is kinda funky too. Not to worry, though, in the rest of the T album you can hear his deep voice. He sounds really gooood in the album, too, especially in Darkness Eyes. And I'm not being biased. (oops I digressed)

Oh ya before I forget, Cassiopeia just broke Guinness Worlds Record for being the largest fan club in the world, having more than 800,000 official members. How's that? xDD

Okay now I am being biased, but whatever. I love his solo dance part; it's so smooth and looks almost as if he's got no bone at all. o.0






























^OMG YUNHO. <33

It's his birthday tomorrow. =))


EDIT: Apparently there's also a Japanese MV of the song. Same scenes and everything, just different lyrics mouthed by the boys and of course, different language for the song. You can watch it here. =)