Monday 18 February 2008

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN.

Today's Changmin's 20th birthday. So happy birthday, Changmin!

To be honest, I don't know anything much about him except for the things I mentioned here and here. Other than that, I think he's very realistic and practical, to the point of being sarcastic sometimes. In some interviews, I read that he actually cried a lot, especially when they first debuted. But I've never seen him cry before, not even once. I don't know whether that means that he's strong or emotionless or able to hide his feelings well. Whichever it is, the members mentioned that even though he's the youngest among them, he's actually the most mature one. =)

In terms of singing, I don't really like his voice as I find it a tad too sharp for my liking, but I must admit he's got the range, technique and power. He can even sing Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On in the original pitch o.0. Looks-wise, I think he looks like Jerry Yan from F4 lol. He's 186 cm tall and his legs are really long; model material!

Okay I'll just post pictures haha.

gifs:






























Don't you think that he's so polite? This reminds me of the news article of him and his father being seen volunteering to help clean the oil spill at the beach. Such a good citizen. =D

I don't know whether you noticed this, but other than his mismatched eyes when he smiles, a lot of times when he laughs he'd turn 180 degrees, clapping and laughing at the same time. haha!








































random pictures:


























































































































I'll end with a cut from a recent interview of theirs.

Q: A recent movie you watched that you'd like to recommend to everyone is?
Changmin: Secret (不能說的秘密)

xDD