Thursday 22 November 2007

Bonjour!

I haven't gone online since Monday and yesterday when I did, I found tons of pictures at soompi. Apparently, DBSK's new photobook, Bonjour Paris, is out. I'm thankful that I'm not a crazed fangirl, 'cos there're four versions of the photobook, total costing 160 bucks. The pictures are really good, though. They always look suave in suits, but casual clothes is so much win. =D There are too many good pictures to post, so I'll just post some.

First is Yunho! He normally wears suits a lot, so much that he often looks like someone running for an election when he waves and smiles to the fans while wearing a suit in the airport. In casual clothings, though, you can see the cute/happy/hyper side of his (which according to Jaejoong, is his real self). I really really admire and respect his leader self, but the real Yunho is so adorkable (misspelling intended). For example, in this clip, he was waving and shouting random things at passerby; it's really funny (Junsu singing in the background and the slight Yunjae-ness is a bonus lol). Yunho with sunglasses is cool too. xD















^one word = dork. xD


















..but I still like Yunho's eyes.

Next is Changmin! I don't think I ever mentioned him before, but it doesn't mean I don't like him. He's smart, straightforward and can be very funny, especially in his UFO replies. Anyway, even though people have mentioned that he can be as pretty as Jaejoong, I didn't see it until I saw this picture. When I asked my brother who he thinks is the 'prettiest' among the five, he pointed to Changmin. lol.



















Moving on.. Jaejoong. He looks as gorgeous as ever, but someone should ban pink from his wardrobe. Anything pinkish on him makes him look prettier than he already is. Not sissy, just pretty. But then I'm not too fond of pretty guys. =X


















^okay that's manly. =D

Is it just me or does Yoochun look younger in this photobook? Maybe that's because they're enjoying themselves. =)


















^I've always thought that he looks cool somehow while on the phone. haha.

Did I mention that I like Junsu with specs? He looks like a total nerd, yet a cute nerd at that. He's also really hilarious in the one of the previews of the DVD posted. Well, not just that one, but I'll come to that later.














Needless to say there are a lot of Yunjae because SM is promoting them a lot.


















^that's why I said Jaejoong shouldn't wear anything pinkish; he looks too pretty next to Yunho. =X






































^frygtrj. ('cos I can't find any words to say)

Yoosu, you just can't miss them 'cos they're naturally there. The clip of Junsu joining the rest in Paris (he arrived later as he was in Brazil filming the Anyband cf that I spammed about here) made me all warm and fuzzy inside; you'd think that they hadn't seen each other for years. Yunho was squishing Junsu's cheeks (Hosu!), Jaejoong took his luggage, Changmin kept calling 'hyung hyung' and Yoochun just went straight and hugged him throughout. aww.














Lastly, Hosu! The clip of Junsu blabbering and Yunho trying to stop him is funny; Junsu looks positively drunk like that.














^double dorks. LOL.


































^haha Junsu looks like he's on high. Actually Yunho was the one being all hyper, but I think Junsu got influenced and started getting hyper as well. He's really too much crack, which is one of the reasons why he's so likeable. =)

Besides that, there are some Jaesu, 2U, Homin, Jaechun as well. I've restrained from posting too much pictures (I think I still did), but there are just too much to post. Thanks truckloads to those kind (and rich) people who scanned the photobook. =))