Sunday 25 November 2007

Kudos

.. to Kim Junsu! Yesterday DBSK held another concert in Malaysia, and as Yunho still hasn't fully recovered from his injury, Junsu did his dance parts. From all the fan accounts I've seen, Junsu seemed to be the busiest one in the concert; not only did he have to do Yunho's dance parts, he also sang an extra song, Timeless, with Zhang Li Yin. During his solo stage, when he sang My Page, he had to have (fake) rain pouring down on him. Yet he still performed well. I think I've spazzed enough about how good his live singing is, so I shan't say more. He looks awfully tired in most pictures I've seen, and he has the right to be. I'm proud of him. =)












^dancing in My Page.














^singing Timeless. Look at the sweat. o.0


































^that's tiredness spelled out. You can rest now, Junsu!

That aside, I have to rant about Yunho. He's injured so I don't mind the slightest bit that he didn't dance, but the thing is, recently when they went to Utaban with Koda Kumi, he just did high kick; not once but thrice. Seriously, Jung Yunho, WTH are you thinking?! I wish someone would just knock him in the head. He can't dance yet he can do three high kicks? Dancing in Last Angel is unavoidable as they needed to promote the song with Koda Kumi, but other than that he didn't have to do anything else. Please please take better care of your health; the stage seriously looks incomplete without you dancing with the rest of the members. And Junsu will faint of exhaustion sooner or later if he has to keep doing your parts. Most importantly, I know you love your fans and would want to show your best on stage, but we'd rather you rest completely now and perform to the fullest after you've recovered. According to the fans, he did great for his solo stage, Spokesman, dancing but not too vigorously. But still, for the gazillionth time, take your time to recover, blockhead Yunho! Luckily he didn't exert himself during the concert; otherwise I think I'd flip. =X












I realised I've been nagging too much. o.0