Tuesday 13 November 2007

Anyband

Quote of the day:
You can talk, you can play, you can love.

from: Anyband cf featuring BoA, Junsu, Tablo and Bora. The commercial reminds me of the movie Equilibrium, where people are supposed to have no feelings. After watching the commercial I actually felt happy to feel. But I still believe that emotion is a hindrance. The graffiti "Talk Play Love" on the wall looks really cool; the songs are really nice as well. BoA's voice, Tablo's rapping and Bora's piano playing are all good; Junsu's voice is really nice as usual. I know I sound biased, but I won't deny that I am. xD





























I used to like Yunho first and second Jaejoong in DBSK, but I admit that I like Junsu more than Jaejoong now. Yunho is still my favourite, though. xP


















^cool shades.

Did I tell you that my 'O' level just ended today, and I am going to Linkin Park concert later? =D