Thursday 15 November 2007

Jaechun

The soulmates. While Jaechun are really crazy dorks, they are just so brotherly. Anyone can tell that Yoochun relies on Jaejoong a lot and they have a lot of things in common. I must admit that the title 'soulmates' are suitable for this pairing. It was actually derived from the "TVfXQ Soul" tattoo Jaejoong has and "TVfXQ Mate" tattoo Yoochun has. Apparently Jaejoong's tattoo is confirmed but Yoochun's isn't. But besides that, they're roommates. They understand each other's personality and are very comfortable with each other. There was this period of time when I thought that Yoochun had a crush on Jaejoong. =X (couple talk 1 2)











^See that look? o.0









^They fool around a lot, talk to each other a lot, that's why I called them 'crazy dorks'. xD





























Yoochun seems to like touching Jaejoong a lot..











..but it's kinda mutual. lol.


















I overlooked Jaechun in the past because I was so into Yunjae, but now I realise they are really really close. Maybe even closer that real brothers. That, I really envy.