Thursday 8 November 2007

hoho.

I also got my All About DBSK II yesterday. See, I did not get cheated. HAHA. Surprisingly, the person I bought it from is only 15. But the disc 5 had to be returned as some scenes were mistakenly editted out, so I'll get it some time later. It's not a problem, though, since it's free of charge and everyone had the same glitch anyway.

The first thing I watched was the couple talk (lol), and I must say that it's worth the 90 bucks I paid. The couple talk completely cleared my doubts. To be honest, even though I always said that I knew all the pairings weren't real, somewhere in my mind I partly believed that Yunjae was real. As much as I love the pairing, I hated it for messing with my head. I hated it for making me forget reason and forcing me to believe what I saw. So during those times, I had to mentally slap myself awake. Before watching the disc, I had seen a lot of caps and spoilers (but I didn't watch them). I was about to curse SM for putting so much Yunjae-ness inside that I didn't know what to believe anymore. But after I watched it, I can now say for sure that the pairings are not real. I've said this a lot of times, but this time, I don't even have any doubts at all. All of them are very close, and it's normal to feel attached to this special friend. Besides, every one of them is special to each other in different ways. (psst I like every pairing, but Yunjae is still one of my favourites =D)

That aside, I really enjoyed the couple talk. It showed the bonds between them. I used to think that everything they said was scripted (since I saw a lot of o.0 stuff), but now I believe that they're just loosely scripted. As in, they were given a structure of the content of the talk. First, there was the introduction, then someone would ask them questions (which are the same for every pair). The fact that Yunjae talk is the longest (longer than the rest by far) may be because both Yunho and Jaejoong are very talkative. haha.

I'll talk about the other dics next time as it would be way too long. But I feel like doing a picture spam. xD

Xiah Junsu. He's not very good looking if you look at him once, but when he sings he's just got this charisma that would draw you in. I used to dislike his voice as it sounded as if his voice was gonna break anytime (even though it never did), but I always acknowledged that his singing technique is undoubtedly the best among the five. After listening to a lot of DBSK's songs, I've grown to love his singing and his voice. He always conveys the emotion of the song well; sometimes I feel like crying (even though I don't know what he's singing) just because I can feel the pain in his voice. It's also hard to tell whether he's lipsyinching or not when he sings live as he is always pitch-perfect. He never fails to make me go WOW and a lot of times I got goosebumps listening to his singing. He was already very good when he was like 12, so it's as if he's born to sing. ^^

Dancing-wise, in terms of technique he is on par with Yunho, it's just a matter of whose style you like more. Personality-wise, he used to make me irritated with his seemingly-childish behaviour. But after I watched We are Curious about TVXQ, I realised that he's just so innocent that he comes across as childish. He doesn't smoke, he doesn't like to drink and he's also a devout Christian (I once saw him and Yunho praying before a meal). Not to mention that since he's so innocent, sometimes he can be really cute. He makes me laugh a lot. xD

























































And just so that you'd know how good his singing is,
Timeless (Zhang Li Yin feat Junsu)
Beautiful Thing

That's it for now. =)