Friday 9 November 2007

Yunjae

I've wanted to do a post on all DBSK pairings for a while, as I really love the bond between them. I'll do one by one, starting from Yunjae!

Usually every pairing makes me think of one particular thing, but I can't pinpoint one for Yunjae as there are just too many. They were the first pairing I liked and until now, even when I can say out loud that I believe that they are a not actually a couple, I still can't say why. I can, though, give you a lot of 'evidences' why they are really a couple, but actually everything depends on how you see them. (couple talk 1 2)

The infamous 'look'.










^No matter how you look at it, Jaejoong was eyeing Yunho up and down. And he didn't look too happy, jealous almost pissed, in fact.
EDIT: YUNHAE IS LOVE TOO! xDD


























^This one was from a magazine, no kidding.
______________________________________________________
In the restroom:
After recording of the show, everyone was relieved from nervousness, feeling relaxed. After resting for a while, everyone sat on the table, answering the questions. It seems like they are taking an exam - especially Junsu, who looks very serious about the whole thing. Then another interview took place, still the same, they are very busy people. However, when 5 of them gathered together they were very happy; the atmosphere naturally becomes very relaxing. Yoochun and Changmin who always has a smile on their faces, and also Yunho who always focuses on the camera. And also, Jaejoong who always looks at Yunho.
______________________________________________________
I found it amusing how even the writer of the magazine noticed how Jaejoong was looking at Yunho the whole time.














The constant talking across Changmin.











^ I LOL-ed at Changmin's expression. =P





























The other little things that made me o.0 (I don't even count Dangerous Love) that I never posted before because I didn't want to mess my head even more.






















^This one really got me thinking for a long long long time.

credit as tagged


I can fully understand why so many fans think that Yunjae is real (many is an understatement; there are tons of Yunjae fans in every country). I just think that SM should stop promoting Yunjae so much. There're just too much of Yunjae, whether in magazines or just random videos, that it's hard to differentiate fanservice and real affection. They are very close in real life, but how do we know whether they're doing things just because they are told to do so? Obviously SM knows that the pairings sell so they're just exploiting the situation to make profit. The thing is that Yunjae believers really seriously believe that the two are together and if one day they were to say that they are actually not one, so many girls are going to have their hearts broken (just an expression).

At the end of the day, while I'm already free from all the mess, I still love Yunjae. Not as a couple even though I wouldn't mind if they are one, as two individuals who understand and support each other. =)