Friday 7 December 2007

Yoomin.Minsu.Homin.

Take a look at the title and you'll know that these pairings aren't exactly my favourite; I don't see their interaction often and hence I don't have much to say about them. So I guess I'll just post a few pictures. xP

Yoomin - I really don't see them, which explains my surprise when I found myself enjoying the couple talk a lot. (part 1 2) It's really funny and I must say that Yoochun's laughter is very infectious (well I knew that already).



























Minsu - I think Changmin actually likes Junsu a lot; he said a lot of times that Junsu is so pure and innocent, and he also picked Junsu when asked "if you were a girl which member would you want to marry?". (couple talk)




























^LOL. I remember watching this clip where Changmin said that his 'cute' image was stolen by Junsu (which is kinda true), and this picture explains it all. Junsu looks so much like a kid, with his hair unstyled and the big grin and the pose. The facial expression is like saying, "I'm taking a picture with the Choikang Changmin of DBSK!" HAHAHA.

Homin - They seriously give me the feeling of a father and a son, somehow. They are also the two more 'serious' members as compared to the rest. (couple talk 1 2)















If you haven't noticed by now, these pairings are all Changmin's pairings. They're not my favourite not because I don't like Changmin, but it's because Changmin just seems such a.. heterosexual for me. I mean, of course he can be pretty/cute/manly but it's more like his character is the no-nonsense, blunt and totally straight type. Which is what I like about him. =)










^damn that's cute. xD


















^I've said this before, but he looked really pretty in Bonjour Paris. o.0

..but I stand by my belief that any guy looks better with short hair.















One more pairing to go! =)