Monday 10 December 2007

Hosu

Hosu usually makes me think of sugar (seriously). Yunho is like Junsu's big brother who always takes care of the latter, which I think is really sweet. I've seen some pictures and clips of Yunho holding Junsu's hands in airports, Yunho massaging Junsu's shoulders, etc. Junsu was the first one among them to enter SM, and Yunho was the second. So they know each other the longest. Yunho also used to live Junsu when he first came to Seoul. The couple talk really shows their bond, I feel. (couple talk)








^During the prank on Junsu, in which Yunho's acting scared me for a bit. It sure scared Junsu, though. After the prank, Junsu was like, "You should be an actor!". xD (part 1 2)

I noticed that Junsu likes ermm.. bullying Yunho. haha.














































That aside, they seem really comfy with each other. I may sound weird for saying this, but I love the way Yunho cuddles/hugs/etc Junsu. xD















^Yunho waking up Junsu (here), and it was almost like a dad waking up a baby. So friggin' cute. xP














^hahaha. On the side note, Jaejoong is looking at Yunho while Yoochun is looking at Junsu. (lol ignore me I'm kinda out of it)












































^That was the latest one during the Korea-China Friendship concert where DBSK went to China to perform Rising Sun and "O"-正.反.合., after which Junsu had performed alone with a Chinese singer (the amount of solo works Junsu has been doing recently is worrying me, but that's not really my problem isn't it). That performance was the closing, so after that when the whole thing ended Yunho (kinda) led the rest of the members to stand with Junsu, flung his hand over Junsu's shoulders, squeezed his shoulders a bit, and ^that too, like a proud appa. Yoochun also gave him a squeeze on his arm (Yoosu!). He looked very tired, so I think the members were giving him encouragement. =)

Okay, I admit that I've been in denial. I was supposed to be a Yunjae fan through and through, but now I like Hosu as much as Yunjae (actually it's been very obvious from recent my posts lol). I started liking Hosu some time back but after the incident in the concert (watch! 'cos I don't know how many times I watched it myself), my liking for Hosu just shot up.

..so much that this was my wallpaper for a period of time. =P














Yay I'm finally done with all the pairings. phew. I think that one tend to like pairings with one's favourite member. I like all pairings, but the conclusion: my favourite pairings are Yunjae and Hosu, followed by Yoosu, then 2U, then the rest. =D