Sunday 9 December 2007

finally!

I just saw this clip of Shinhwa preparing for their new winter album on Youtube and I totally spazzed out. It's been like ages since I saw Shinhwa together, and I can't even describe how I'm feeling now 'cos I'm just too happy. It's their 10th anniversary next year an after all those years, they're still that close; still the cutest dorks trapped in grown men's body. xD























^I know, they all look gorgeous. I'm liking Minwoo's haircut, it makes him look younger. ^^

Okay, About that clip. I've re-watched it quite a few times and I'm like, grinning from ear to ear. Where do I start? Seriously, "urineun Shinhwa imnida!" never sounded better. Minwoo introduced himself as 'M', the name he uses for his solo activities, then Dongwan told him to say "I'm Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo", only to say "I'm K" later. It's hilarious (Dongwan is freakin' cute xD). The whole clip is so full of crack love, but I won't go into details as it'll take like one whole page and it's just a 3+ minute clip. But I have to mention the ending, where Eric had to do the closing as he's the leader (haha I rarely see him acting as the leader actually 'cos Shinhwa is just ONE). His face was all serious and as soon as he started saying something, Hyesung laughed very loudly. I actually found it funny, too (Eric and serious don't go together haha), but seeing them laughing over it is even funnier. LOL. Then Eric sulked a little and asked Hyesung to do it instead. And everything ended well with the usual "till now, it's Shinwha!".

Can you tell that I'm like, over the moon now? xD

edit: I watched this not-so-new clip again (I watched it before) and almost died of laughter. Eric is sooo weird hilarious. xD

And here's the MV for the new song, The Snowy Night. It's really catchy, and the MV is just pure win. =)