Monday 3 December 2007

SFDSJK.

Yes, I'm totally incoherent now. Not because of Junsu's wonderful singing of Kangta's Memories or Yunho changing the lyrics in the middle of White Lies with Junsu's name (Hosu!) or a return of the masked man replacing Yunho for Rising Sun in the recent Anyband concert. And not because DBSK went to China for a charity event yesterday and Yunho danced; albeit less vigorously (which is a good thing 'cos that means he's recovering and I miss his dancing but also a bad move as he obviously hasn't recovered fully, which equates to him needing more rest).

You can tell that I'm now ready to burst, right? Right. I'll take a deep breath and post pictures first to calm myself down.

I said lots of times that I love Junsu's singing, right? That's because when he's singing, he sounds and looks like he's born to sing. So full of emotion that I can tell that he means every word he's singing even though I don't understand the lyrics. And at the same time sounds totally perfect, too. Seriously, when he's singing, he owns the stage.


















The boys in China...













^see? Yunho's dancing. (still don't know what emoticon to put)
























Now that I've calmed down, here it is.....

________________________________________________________
Dong Bang Shin Ki revives the Hallryu wave and wish to collaborate with Jay Chou

Hallyu swept across Beijing once more. On the 2 Decemeber, Cyworld's public charity event was held at Beijing again, thus they invited popular Korean group Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Their arrival caused fans to chase madly, therefore the press conference was postponed half an hour later. During the press conference, Leader U-Know Yunho represented the group and donated toys, also expressed that they are glad to be able to contribute for the charity event.

Yunho said "It has been a long time since we been to Beijing and we miss our Beijing fans." At the same time they announced that they will hold Beijing and Shanghai concerts in May and June respectively. Early this year, they have start to learn mandarin but because of their busy schedule in Japan, their mandarin proficiency is not good.

Despite their hectic schedule, the five members did not show a slight sign of tireness. Xiah Junsoo and Micky Yoochun talked in whispers, lowered the heads and giggled when the other members were answering question. Thus, the reporter praised their good relationship. Xiah Junsoo joked "We are not familiar to each other, but we are always arranged to sit next to each other. I have no choice" This caused an uproar of laughter. When ask which chinese artiste would they hope to collaborate with, Hero Jaejoong answered, "We admire Jay Chou."
________________________________________________________

See that? My eyes widened even when I read the title. Read on and you'll notice the usual Yoosu-ness (LOL). But that's not the point (not the one I'm freaking out about, anyway). The point is, Jaejoong said they admire Jay Chou. Which is a freakin' big deal 'cos Jay Chou is like my favourite artist (singer, musician, you name it) of all time and DBSK is my favourite boyband. If they do collaborate together, I'll be totally on cloud nine. Of course, that is provided they really know who Jay is and not just randomly mentioned a name that they read in some magazine or something. But hey, I'm keeping my fingers crossed (even though both Jay and DBSK are sooo busy that I doubt it will ever happen). Beside the fact that I want to see my favourite artists meeting each other, I'm curious of what type of song they can come up with. xD

Okay, I admit I'm totally over-reacting. xP