Sunday 16 December 2007

yay-ness.

DBSK held a concert in Thailand yesterday, and Yunho danced properly, vigorously. Which means that he probably has recovered fully. Yay! Finally I don't need to worry anymore. And I get to see him dancing again. And I'm sure that he miss dancing like that. He looks happy and right at home dancing with the rest of the members from what I've seen in the few fancams. =)
























The stage looks complete again. No more masked man, Yunho standing in the back and an over-exhausted Junsu. I wanna post some fancams of Yunho dancing, but until now I still haven't seen any. Maybe I'll edit later with some nice ones. ^^


















^from when the Cyworld concert in China. He looks good, but don't you have the urge to snip off his hair? I seriously do. Especially in the latest concert; it's too freakin' long. =X

edit: This is the only one I can find for now. His dancing is great as always, but doesn't he look like he's trying hard to tell the fans that he's okay? We get it, Yunho, don't overdo it! But still, he looks awesome dancing. ^^