Saturday 1 December 2007

2U

It's short for Yoochun and U-Know. Two 'yu'- get it? They are the first two members of DBSK that I first knew, before I even knew who DBSK was. But anyway. They are usually the 'man' in other pairings, so in this one, Yunho becomes the 'girl'. It's actually hilarious to see Yunho acting feminine, especially because usually he's so manly. I always have this impression that even though they may look close, they are actually not that close off-screen. At least, they might have been close in the past but now they aren't anymore. But it's not for me to judge as I don't know them at all personally. So I'll just say that I like this pairing too (I like every pairing hahahaha). (couple talk 1 2)


















^haha Yunho acting girly is funny. xD


















^aww how cute. xD


























But you've just got to see this version of the nice bear hug..


















^hahaha. Whoever did this is so.. creative. xP
















^I think Yunho finds Yoochun incredibly cute or something. haha.

But then quite a number of times Yoochun looks like he wanna kiss Yunho also..






















^I don't know whether this picture is photoshopped or not (it looks real) but it's kinda dangerous. hahaha.
EDIT: It's real. lol!

And there's this fancam that is somehow.. suggestive? ROFL.

Okay it's mutual.









hahaha. Just for your information, they're not in that kind of relationship. I'm just full of crack now. LOL.