Saturday 22 December 2007

Congrats to..

U-Know Yunho for being votes as Best Leader in the recent Mnet poll! If you have been in the Korean fandom for long enough, you'd know that Mnet polls usually attract hordes of fangirls to vote gazillion times for their favourite bands. And as expected, the two who gained the most votes were Yunho from DBSK and Eric from Shinhwa. I only voted a few times for both, 'cos even though I don't really know anything about Eric being a leader, I love both TVXQ and Shinhwa.

Since Yunho won, I'll take the liberty of posting some of Yunho's pictures and kill your computers because I realise I don't spazz about Yunho enough he totally deserves the title. xD






















































lastly..






































^That's why Yunho must be in front at the beginning of a dance song. To kill fangirls. xD