Thursday 15 May 2008

17/02/06 [diary] Dongwan - The reason I have to quit smoking.

I have an irregular pulse.

It smells.

I have to pay money to get scaling and whitening.

The chance of going senile is higher.

Hands get colder.

Abilty to exercise gets lower.

I feel suffocated..

When I smoke I feel suffocated..

aaahhh~~ why do I smoke?

aaaaaaaaackkk!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
His reply on a comment on 17/02:

Dont say anything about how I always change my mind! please.. It drives me crazy too.ㅜㅜ
At this rate I'm going to turn into a fickle old lady.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation), Good EMG (source)


I'm glad that now he really has quit smoking. I have to admit that I look down on smokers, but I realised that I didn't think about how hard it may be for them to quit. Well.. for all smokers out there who are trying to quit, fighting!! But if you aren't, I still do look down on you.