Friday 30 May 2008

back! =D

I'm sleepy, but since I'm computer-deprived, I watched videos right after I came back. So here they are, but I'm lazy to type, so it's gonna be short.

DBSK on The Star Show (1 2 3 4 5 6) -- The boys look awesome, but because I'm biased I had to force myself to tear my eyes away from Yunho. xP Anyway, Changmin got a lot of screen time in this, and he was so cute throughout. Yunho was being adorable; I knew all along that he is actually a kid at heart. =) For the dancing part, I thought Yunho's was funny and cute, but Junsu's is too much for me to take. Like, the rolling hips thing, is so suggestive that I find it dangerous. lol.

Star Golden Bell ep 184 with Brian, Epik High (1 2 3 4 5 6 7) -- Brian is cutee to the max (and friendly too!); it was hilarious when the MC said that Julian Kang (one of the guests) said before, "Brian is so cute, I want to carry him on my shoulders", and he even elaborated by saying, "Brian is so short, he probably can't see anything in the middle of a crowd." hahahaha. And the small kid Dong Hyun said that a duck has a sexy behind (butt), but when asked said that Brian's is sexier, which led the MC to ask Brian to show it. LOL. (he actually has a nice body xDD) Epik High members are cute too. I think Mithra is adorable (he kinda failed at addition in the beginning lol) so I don't know why they were teasing him about his face. It was quite saddening to hear the nicknames Tablo has got because of his looks, but whatever, he's cute. I wish they'd show more of DJ Tukutz, though. The whole show is funny, by the way.

Star Golden Bell ep 186 with Dongwan (1 2 3 4 5 6 7) -- Same show as above^. Dongwan's smile seriously KILLS, okay. It was so funny when he gave out weird health suggestions after being called a "walking pharmacy". He's just so witty and humorous throughout; once he answered "Junjin" when asked who is sexy, lol. And he looks good; you totally can't tell that he's 28. SS501 was also there, and the leader, Kim Hyun Joong, is really good-looking. I've seen him quite a lot of times and every time I wanted to say that, but I forgot. yeah, he's cute. (I predict that I'm gonna go into another fandom soon.. shucks!) I like how some of the guests there said Dongwan's name as "Kim Dongwan sunbae-nim." ^^ And I've said this quite a lot of times, but Dongwan is a good actor. =) And and I LIKE DONG HYUN! He's so cute, guh. His favourite singer is Andy and he said Dongwan is "a kind person", plus he's smart and is a fan of Shinhwa. xD


Lastly, after Suju-K.R.Y, Suju-T and Suju-M, it's Suju-H!














It stands for Happy. (LSM, you're a genius, but what's up with the name? lol) Shindong's hair is explosive! I'm liking Yesung's haircut; it makes him look young. I never said this but Kangin reminds me of a teddy bear, 'cos he is adorable. =)


I'm still watching, but for now I'll stop here. Sorry if I sound dead, I'm just tired. haha.