Sunday 4 May 2008

Epik High - Fan

translation by: Grace (also credit: aheeyah.com)

[Chorus]
Oh! (Even if I can't have you)
Even if it’s only in my mind
(Even if I can't touch you)
Even if it’s only a meaningless dream
(Even if I can't talk to you)
Even if I hide and watch from far away
(You know I do)
I love you
(Even if you don't know who I am)

Oh baby don't you know, you don't even know my name
I spend my sleepless nights gazing at you
Oh so beautiful, your solo picture clutched in my hand
The heartbreak of my crazy love buried in the cheers of the world
You’re not even listening, you wouldn’t even know if I died
Even in your next life you will live without knowing who I am
I want you so bad and it’s too late to turn back
Even tonight I want to kiss you so I clutch my pillow tight

Today is our first meeting right?
Only you have this sort of dialogue
Again today I talk to your retreating figure
It’s always the same thing but still I give a nervous hello
Even though the whole world’s stops listening, I only need you to hear me
The further you are the hardened my heart becomes, please listen to me
Farther, and farther, fortune works wherever
Will I be able to see you? (Tell me)

[Chorus]

Darling, why are you not smiling today?
It would be nice if it was not a big problem
I couldn’t look at your face filled with anxiety
It would be better if I was in pain but the impossibility of that brings regret
Hold me, the one who could respond to your question of “how are you?”
Can’t come close, can’t touch, you’re the one I can’t hold
I’m going to go meet you tonight in my dreams

Even if in my dreams everyone ridicules my love
Even though everyone says I am crazy and the entire world disappears
Babe you belong to me, but why are the worthless multitudes talking you away?
No, there is no way. I’ll make you see only me
I’ll give you everything, I’ll make your lips meet mine, I’ll go get the world and give it to you
I’ll make it so you can never leave me, I’ll keep you in my sunken heart
You are My star, I’m your no.1 fan
Baby please, take my hand

[Chorus]

Boys and Girls in a crazy love say oh! oh! oh!
Boys and Girls in a stupid love say oh! oh! oh!
Boys and Girls in a meaningless love say oh! oh! oh!
Boys and Girls in a love like mine say oh! oh! oh!

Even if you don't know who I am!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this song! The lyrics. HA.HA.HA. All those delusional fans should totally watch this MV. Creepy. *shudders*

I'll do a music post on Epik High one day. Crap, I have 3 music posts in draft. =X