Friday 23 May 2008

xP



































David Cook was just crowned the American Idol. Congrats to him! =) I totally didn't follow this season's show, but I heard the two Davids (the final two were both David, lol) sang before (you know my brother is an avid fan of AI, right? haha) and I thought they sounded good. I saw the last moment of the finale just now, when they announced the winner and Cook were moved to tears. I think... I'm gonna watch the whole season online, just the two Davids' performances. 'Cos it's interesting (to me) how the two of them have the same first names, made it into the finals without ever being in the bottom three, but one is 25 while the other is 17. I think the age had something to do with the results too, actually, since Cook must have more experience than Archuleta. yeah, I'm gonna watch the performances. Soon. One day. lol. xD