Sunday 18 May 2008

shinies.

Say HELLO to my new wallpaper. *.*

















^ain't it gorgeous? The colour, I mean. And THEM TOO. xD

I just finished surfing 400+ pages of Fly to the Sky's Soompi thread, and I got some pictures (erm, just 400 actually, which is too little considering they've been in the industry for 9 years, I have to find more!). ^^ But before the pictures, let me say something about them (not musically -- that will come later, I'm working on it!).

Brian - he's a CRACK. xD I've spazzed about him a few times, and so you should know that he's really just such a humorous guy. He's very vocal and confident, which is why he's hosting a number of music shows now. He acts cute a lot in variety shows, but the thing is, it is freakin' cute when he does that. xP Looks-wise, I think he's not bad-looking, he's got a nice face structure, buffed body and very long eyelashes. And! he's a clean freak too. More than I am. xD

Hwanhee - he looks good even before the surgery, which is why a lot of times I feel like smacking him in the head for feeling insecure about his looks. But I must admit that now he looks even better, more manly and perfect. *.* He's so shy, it's cute. Sometimes when he doesn't smile he looks kinda pissed, but that's actually not the case. He's just quieter. But his smile seriously KILLS, okay. Even now, when he looks like a Caucasian ('cos of his super straight nose), his smile never changed and he still looks like a kid when he smiles. =D

Somehow I like the pictures where they're looking at each other and smiling, especially often Hwanhee would look away and smile in that very adorable way of his. xDD Smiling faces are always the best-looking, in my opinion. Anyway, it's ridiculous how there are always rumours of them being gays, since Brian is probably one of the straight-est celebrities I know (even though he acts gay sometimes, on purpose! xP) and Hwanhee is like a chick magnet. It's funny how some hosts purposely bring up this topic, since they will have such adorable reactions. That's why they hardly look at each other when they sing; to prevent misunderstandings. lol.

On to the pictures! These are cool and cute and some of them are LOL-worthy and blahblahblah and I should stop here. xP Click to enlarge! =D






























































































































^lalala you know what I wanna say. xD


I'll post individual pictures on their birthdays. ^^