Thursday 22 May 2008

boooo.

Watch this. Like, fantards really need to disappear from the face of the earth. It's just a freakin' rumour, and even if Junsu and Taeyeon are really together, why not just wish them well? I know that I'd be happy if any of them has a girlfriend, 'cos it'd mean that they have a life. Heck, I wish Jay and the Shinhwa members will find the right women (they're at that age already xP), and DBSK will sooner or later will too. Whatever it is, be happy, guys! =)

About Jay, his blood vessels are showing signs of hardening, and it's apparently caused by build-up cholesterols. Exercise more and work less, Jay! (I'm being serious here) I nearly had a heart attack when I read the title of the article, so take good care of yourself, please =)

Moving on to happier things. Read a couple of reviews on the Hollywood Bowl; it sounds awesome. So many artists performed (DBSK 1 2 | FTTS | Minwoo 1 2 | Suju-T + Yesung), how I wish I was there! Yunho looked really really good, danced totally awesome, plus I really love his superr cocky expression when he danced, especially in Rising Sun. Jaejoong's been working out! Yoochun finally cut his blond highlights, lol. Changmin's hair is niceee. Junsu - the part where he knelt down during Purple Line was just hot. Fly to the Sky never disappoints, okay. Minwoo's performance was as usual, energetic and hot. But is that a big ribbon on his pants' ass? It sure looks like it LOL. xD













Yunho + Brian = happy me. xD