Sunday 25 May 2008

I'll be awayy.

As you (whoever is reading this = myself. xDD) have known, I'll be taking part in Pre-U Seminar, which is a 5-days residential in NTU, from Monday to Friday next week. So obviously, I won't be blogging 'till next Friday/Saturday. Don't miss me! =D

But before that!

070508 Sang Sang Plus with Dongwan and Junjin (1 2 3 4 5 6) -- Solbi is one of the MCs, Lee Hyori too. (I've been watching We Got Married with Andy and Solbi, and they make a cute couple! Solbi is straightforward and cute. Andy is sooo nice, I wouldn't mind having a husband like him!) Dongwan's looking as good as ever. A few highlights for the Q&A part: the funny stories where the two of them almost laughed when singing 'cos a fan shouted "Oppa, you're tall!" to Dongwan (LOL at his "Please refrain from saying that I'm tall"; seriously I'm okay with 171 cm xD) and the fans were chanting Junjin's real name (Park Choong Jae), Hyori being Dongwan's ideal type (she said it herself lol), Junjin being called an "exhibitionist", Dongwan's "All of us in Shinhwa are players" (he said it on purpose), Junjin being a conservative boyfriend, Solbi saying that he would agree if Andy asked her out (after considering for a long long time), Dongwan and Hyori's unpleasant first meeting 12 years ago but now they wouldn't eliminate the possibility of dating each other if they were to for a blind date one more time (I think they'd make a cute couple, but she's slightly older than him lol), and Junjin beating Dongwan in arm-wrestling in 1 second (I knew Junjin would win haha). Next there was the "singing in English" segment where they were dressed kiddishly (Dongwan looks like a little kid with that face and that outfit, while Junjin looks like a clueless big kid hahaha), and it was just so HILARIOUS; there were funny "engrish" conversations, the 2 MCs "harmonizing" as Dongwan was singing the R&B version of a kid song (he sound soooo good, I love his voice like omg), Dongwan was so confident all the time even though he was wrong (he misheard "patty-cake" as "party cat", and "wrinkles" for "rainbow" LMAO), Hyori being accused as a mole even though she was right (she's the best out of them. I actually quite like her after this; she's very very pretty and quite humorous), and the funny dancing at the end. And of course, Dongwan's ADORABLE laugh, smile, whatever throughout. It's repetitive, I know, but still, he's just that cute. xDD