Sunday 1 June 2008

I think I'm doomed.

We Got Married ep 9 Hyunjoong and Hwangbo (1 2) -- Hwangbo is 6 years older than Hyunjoong, so I thought it'd be interesting to see how they would be when they are "married". This couple was kinda awkward at first 'cos Hyunjoong was being all formal. (he's really polite) He's straightforward and is kinda "off-line" (as in, clueless and weird in a funny way), so the whole episode is hilarious. Hwangbo was laughing all the way at his quirky comments. Seriously, I liked this couple a few minutes into the episode. I guess Hyunjoong is practical; he said he hates girls who say things like "Give me all the stars in the sky." LOL. He hates wearing couple clothes too, which is why he "modified" the ones Hwangbo brought for them to wear. Later they went fishing, but they didn't manage to catch any fish after 6 hours. o.0 I thought it was quite sweet how he said he wanted to catch at least a fish to impress her. Hwangbo is cool, by the way. (even though I disliked her for one day because of a certain Love Letter episode with Yunho and Micky)

We Got Married ep 10 Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo (1 2 3) -- Because they didn't catch any fish, they had dinner provided by the yacht. It was surprising that Hyunjoong wanted to do a loveshot. Then Hyunjoong went to prepare a BBQ for her, and the chat during dinner was funny. Next in their place, they were removing make-up and he looked.. pretty. xP He was distracted by the mosquitoes, though, and started whacking at them. Hwangbo joined in too, later, lol. It was hilarious how he said that he felt that he was "protecting my wife". LOL. Next they wrote promises to each other, and his letter was really sweet. But the "to become a groom who is like oxygen" part is super funny, especially when he said, "No, it's because I can't become nitrogen." ROFLMAO. xDD The next morning, he left to make instant noodles for breakfast and poor Hwangbo was left thinking that he ditched her. After breakfast they left for the beach, and he told her she was the first girl he went to the beach with, as he doesn't like the sea since "there are sharks." lol! (I don't know if he's purposely trying to be funny or he's naturally funny, since his facial expressions are always quite serious when he says something funny, but seriously he's hilarious) Then Hwangbo wanted to shoot a CF-like scene where she would run and he would catch her, and it was quite funny. Then they took a nice picture together. In the end during the interview, they talked about each other and I think they're starting to open up to each other. I want to see how the next episode goes. =)


Yeah, I think I'm totally doomed. One more tag spells trouble. =X

I've actually been watching this show (We Got Married), and Andy/Solbi couple is really really cute. I wouldn't mind if they really get together. =) Along the way I also watched the Alex/Shin Ae couple parts, and they are very sweeeeet. I watched partly because Shin Ae is Minwoo's ex-girlfriend and I wanted to know what kind of girl she is. She's very pretty and nice, really. I'll do a video spam on this whole show one day. ^^