Wednesday 25 June 2008

ugh.

I think DBSK's upcoming single, どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?, is really REALLY good. (such long title lol) Here's the drama version of the MV. (I like to say MV better than PV xP) I didn't watch it, only listened to the song. There's gonna be another MV with the boys in it. (preview) I hope they'll top the charts again with this. DBSK hwaiting!

EDIT: I LOVE THIS SONG. LIKE, OMG. All of them sound good but Jaejoong pawns here, I think.

I just realised that Yesung sang 내 눈물 모아 (My Tears Together), one of the songs in FTTS' Recollection album. I even listened to it before, lol. His version is very similar to the original (the singer, Seo Ji Won, killed himself when he was 19; I don't know why so many celebrities killed themselves but R.I.P, man) and he sang it very well, but I prefer FTTS' version, 'cos I think they changed it the song here and there and I think it sounds better. And FTTS is just awesome like that.
But I still love you, Yesung! I have 6 favourite Suju members now, lol. (I think it'll increase even more if I watch more Suju stuff o.0.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I've never really cared much about getting first in class. I just don't like the feeling of being stupid, which is what I've been feeling so often these days. The feeling I had when taking the papers is the same as the one I had when I took my A-Maths midyear in Sec4, which I almost failed. I'm really failing this time. The "O" level results must have made me forget my own limitations. *knock head*

I really need this now.



To self: hwaiting!