Saturday 28 June 2008

it's okay to cry.


^fancam of Hyungjoon when SS501 won SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Song on 20/04 with Deja Vu. (here) Jungmin was about to cry, but Hyungjoon totally broke down and cried. He initially went to Hyunjoong, who kinda ignored him, so he went to hug Youngsaeng. Then he went around crying and hugging the members, lol. I love how Kyujong hugged him tightly near the end of the clip. (Kyujong is such a prince ^^) Baby cried like a baby! (pun fully intended; Hyungjoon is the maknae of the group so his nickname is Baby xD)














































In case you didn't know, Hyungjoon is actually my favourite SS501 member. =) It's hard to decide since I like all 5 of them, but uhm. I don't know why but I think I like him a teeny bit more than the rest. xP