Sunday 29 June 2008

laa.

I finally watched Crows Zero and Kurosagi the Movie. Both movies are decent, but I'm too lazy to do a review. xP Guys would watch Crows Zero for the fighting scenes whereas girls would watch it for eye-candies. There are quite a few good-looking guys there, actually. xD The ending is pretty much expected, but the cast did well on the acting. As for Kurosagi, I think all the girls watched it for Yamapi. Well, I can't blame them. haha. I was hoping for the relationship between Kurosaki and Yoshikawa to progress, but it didn't. Ohwell, I guess the whole focus of the show is Kurosaki alone. They sorta left the ending hanging, so the viewers would have to guess themselves. But it was made clear that Kurosagi would be a black swindler all his life. Quite a sad life, I'd say.
























Shun can pull off any hairstyle, for real. xD