Tuesday 3 June 2008

kinda random..

I decided to watch Dongwan's The Person I Love. Watched the first episode, and I'm interested how the story will unfold. I know the female lead, Han Eun Jung acted in Full House and came for one Love Letter episode with Shinhwa before, where she chose Dongwan. (lol what fate!) She's pretty. ^^ And Dongwan looks good as usual. But.. I read the synopsis (spoiler T.T), and I have a feeling that I'm gonna really really hate his role in this. =X In fact, I have a feeling that I'll dislike pretty much everyone in the drama. haha.













^click to enlarge. They're from the recent Shanghai concert. The boys all looked really good and Yunho is really killing me with his hair xP, but that's actually not the point. Look at the tags! They're so LOLOLOL. xD

I haven't posted Yunjae stuff in a while, but this is so dlsfdlgjh I just had to post it here.
















The picture is actually even bigger (that's why it looks blurred), so click for full size!

I think it's the lightings that makes Jaejoong looks so pretty. And him sticking out his tounge while smiling coughshylycough. And Yunho's black clothes and hair that makes him seem manly. Uhm. I think they just blew my brain off. xD